Monday, December 15, 2014

Little Winter Studies: Da Birch

Watercolors • Hot Press Paper • 4" x 6"
My Watercolor Class is creating cards this week!
We are working on both cold and hot press paper, with the understanding these small images are to be done loose and fast, you know, sketches. I did these four in about 2 1/2 hrs, watching the Lions win (barely) yesterday. The theme or subject is birches.
I'm hoping to get everyone (including myself) to do a lot more of these, improving our compositions and color palette, with the bonus of creating a great watercolor journal or awesome mini gifts like cards or small paintings for friends and families. Hey, my classes are through Saline Community Ed,
Thursdays, 10am - 1:15pm, at Liberty School. And you can sign up on line, www.salineonline.org!

No comments:

Post a Comment